Hm, just wondering. I have never been much of an attention whore, but maybe you need to be in order to get noticed on second life? Don't know if I can do that, it's so not who I am. But I do know I am tired of feeling invisible. Yes, invisible. Maybe it's because I live in Europe, not the best timezone for second life unless you can be on in the middle of the night but that's simply not an option for me.
And I am not a person to throw myself at photographers or people walking into the club I work, PINK ( http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spinker/139/67/501 ) to shove my services down their throat and I simply lack the funds to get myself adboards all over second life. And in my experience that doesn't work unless you throw a picture of boobs on it, which I refuse to do. Not that I can make a pic of my boobs, my arms aren't long enough to get them both on it ;-P.
Some pictures I did since the last time I put something on this blog.
Click here if you want to hit the fav button on flickr pretty please
And another picture
And another one

And thats all I have to say and show for now. Should I ask for models? I don't know, the last time I did no one answered the call. So going to think about that one for a while.
♥ Pinky
And I am not a person to throw myself at photographers or people walking into the club I work, PINK ( http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spinker/139/67/501 ) to shove my services down their throat and I simply lack the funds to get myself adboards all over second life. And in my experience that doesn't work unless you throw a picture of boobs on it, which I refuse to do. Not that I can make a pic of my boobs, my arms aren't long enough to get them both on it ;-P.
Some pictures I did since the last time I put something on this blog.
Click here if you want to hit the fav button on flickr pretty please
And another picture
And another one

And thats all I have to say and show for now. Should I ask for models? I don't know, the last time I did no one answered the call. So going to think about that one for a while.
♥ Pinky
