WARNING! RANT COMING!
It's been such a long time I bet a few of you didn't even know i had a Blog. Or a production company. And that I have been around in SL Porn for litterally years. And that on Mondays, I am the DJ on the Official Pornstar Party, and that on Thursday, I am the host of one, and or the DJ as well.
I also have a Flickr account. Mostly with pics of me, for a few reasons. I did put out calls for models, but no responses, and half the time I hardly get any favs on my pics let alone comments from people, and that does not really stimulate me to take pics of others. The lack of response at the parties is a bit of a turn off as well. I know I dont suck up to people and that I wont kiss ass, but people, I am a human and I have feelings as well. So when I see people praise the hell out of a really mediocre pic, that really makes me wonder why I cant even get a "nice picture" half the time. And I wont even start on my movies. I bet half of you never even glanced at one I did. I like feedback on what I do just as much as the next person.
END OF RANT.
It's been such a long time I bet a few of you didn't even know i had a Blog. Or a production company. And that I have been around in SL Porn for litterally years. And that on Mondays, I am the DJ on the Official Pornstar Party, and that on Thursday, I am the host of one, and or the DJ as well.
I also have a Flickr account. Mostly with pics of me, for a few reasons. I did put out calls for models, but no responses, and half the time I hardly get any favs on my pics let alone comments from people, and that does not really stimulate me to take pics of others. The lack of response at the parties is a bit of a turn off as well. I know I dont suck up to people and that I wont kiss ass, but people, I am a human and I have feelings as well. So when I see people praise the hell out of a really mediocre pic, that really makes me wonder why I cant even get a "nice picture" half the time. And I wont even start on my movies. I bet half of you never even glanced at one I did. I like feedback on what I do just as much as the next person.
END OF RANT.
