I think it's time I do some shameless advertising onhere. With all the new faces in the porngroup, I'm not sure if you all know what it is I do exactly. I have had people asking me if I was new...
I might not be the most active member in the SL porngroups, butI have been in SL porn since 2009. Yes, 2009, you read it right. Since then I did many many shoots, both as model and photographer, and I have a number of movies as well under my belt. Both as actress and the one doing all the actual work filming and editing.
The reason not everyone knows me is that I am quite modest, and I don't post links to every fart I let fly in the groups. So for those of you who got curious now, here some links:
My Flickr
Naughty Machinima
Porn is obviously not all I do onhere. I work at the best escort club on SL as (voice) escort. Come visit me some day.
SLURL: Show Girls
And when I am in PG mode (yes, that happens too regularly) I make shoes. Been doing that for a long long time as well, just took kind of a sabatical last year, but getting back at it now in full speed.
Even made a new shoe dedicated Flickr.
Ayara's Footwear
My store on the Marketplace
SLURL: Inworld Store
On Mondays from 2-4 PM SLT I am the DJ at the official Pornstar Party held at Ocean Haven, with Host Keeley
SLURL: Ocean Haven
On Thursdays I am the Host and/or DJ for the official Pornstar Party. And when Nak is around, he is the DJ. We have it either at his place, or mine.
Poppa Bear's
or
PINK PRODUCTIONS
Things about Pinky
- Pinky is allergic to pussy
- Only boobs I wanna touch are my own
- Yes, I always have pink hair
- No, you cannot buy my skin or tattoos, I made those myself and am not selling
- Usually friendly
- Sarcastic sense of humour
- European
- Sex with people I do not know only happens when they pay me
- Sex with people I do know is not very likely to happen either, I'm extremely picky
- Do not like attention whores, drama llama's and whining people.
- Mutes without blinking
- Most likely will not reply to casting calls, an IM works better
- Totally random when it comes to doing shoots, I don't plan those usually
- Will not emote on a set, sex and posing for pics and shooting a movie are different things for me
- I'm sure I forgot a lot
♥ PINKYPIE ♥
I might not be the most active member in the SL porngroups, butI have been in SL porn since 2009. Yes, 2009, you read it right. Since then I did many many shoots, both as model and photographer, and I have a number of movies as well under my belt. Both as actress and the one doing all the actual work filming and editing.
The reason not everyone knows me is that I am quite modest, and I don't post links to every fart I let fly in the groups. So for those of you who got curious now, here some links:
My Flickr
Naughty Machinima
Porn is obviously not all I do onhere. I work at the best escort club on SL as (voice) escort. Come visit me some day.
SLURL: Show Girls
And when I am in PG mode (yes, that happens too regularly) I make shoes. Been doing that for a long long time as well, just took kind of a sabatical last year, but getting back at it now in full speed.
Even made a new shoe dedicated Flickr.
Ayara's Footwear
My store on the Marketplace
SLURL: Inworld Store
On Mondays from 2-4 PM SLT I am the DJ at the official Pornstar Party held at Ocean Haven, with Host Keeley
SLURL: Ocean Haven
On Thursdays I am the Host and/or DJ for the official Pornstar Party. And when Nak is around, he is the DJ. We have it either at his place, or mine.
Poppa Bear's
or
PINK PRODUCTIONS
Things about Pinky
- Pinky is allergic to pussy
- Only boobs I wanna touch are my own
- Yes, I always have pink hair
- No, you cannot buy my skin or tattoos, I made those myself and am not selling
- Usually friendly
- Sarcastic sense of humour
- European
- Sex with people I do not know only happens when they pay me
- Sex with people I do know is not very likely to happen either, I'm extremely picky
- Do not like attention whores, drama llama's and whining people.
- Mutes without blinking
- Most likely will not reply to casting calls, an IM works better
- Totally random when it comes to doing shoots, I don't plan those usually
- Will not emote on a set, sex and posing for pics and shooting a movie are different things for me
- I'm sure I forgot a lot
♥ PINKYPIE ♥


