So while the bleach in my hair hopefully pulls the red out, I can write a bit on my blog. We are seeing a lot of "naked" pornstars the last few days, we got challenged to make a pic without our usual make-up on. So I did one too. This is as bare as I can go, since I did draw my eyeliner on my skin. For those of you who didnt know, I made my skin, with eyeliner, tattoos and tanlines. Those will never come off, lol. God this shit itches on my head, I do remember vagely being allergic for it.. Oh well, in the worst case I wont have any hair left, will save me a lot of time on the morning. I will just have to buy me a hat or something then, its getting a tad chilly outside. Or get me a nice pink wig....
♥ Ayara
♥ Ayara
