Hallelujah!!!

Omg, I can finally see again! Today they used a laser to get the cloudy bits out of the way, so I can see clear again. I just have some flying "fliebers" as I call them, but those should go away in the next couple of weeks. Or not if its protein bits in my eye liquid, but hey, I am not complaining, I could actually see stars again outside. And letters! Not even on huge, just normal text. I am still a bit amazed by how quickly my eye went down, I noticed I was seeing less about 6 months ago, and it went downhill fast! Hallelujah for modern technology!!

Bye bye seeing like this! Welcome clear views!



So, I picked up where i left, and went through a group I happen to mod on Flickr, and found these pics, and i thought they deserve mosre views.

First one is a picture by JeloandOcean Rain


And this is from Katrinova Resident



Gonna keep it short this time! So till next rambling

♥ Ayara