Hi guys and dolls.
I have been neglecting this blog again as usual. One of the causes is that i am close to being blind again atm, i have serious issues seeing black letters on a white background, so i'd like to appologize upfront for typo's and gibberish. Nothing serious though, for those of you who dont know me that well, i was born with cataract. SO 4 years ago they replaced the troubled lenses in my eyes, but a common thing after cataract surgery is something we call after-cataract here. Your sight gets foggy again, but thats easily fixed with a laser. So thats what they gonna do to me next week, burn a hole in it and tadaaaa, i should be as good as new again. And this whole thing is als the reason i am not taking much pictures atm, i cant see what i am doing, and i dont want to expose anyone to that, lol.
I did manage to take a few, but mostly because i felt i had to. I will see what they look like next week i guess, lol. And maybe i can get back to making movies again too. SO what do i do all day on SL then, if i am half blind? Well, i have my SL set to a black background with white letters, and the font on huge, So i can figure most of it out. It does make me dead tired though, thank god there is voice, and thats whay i am using mostly during the day when i can when i am working at Wilde Girlz.
Yes your awesome bitch is shaking her delicious ass again on stage, and loving it. I have been dacing since i signed up, and its something i really miss when i am not doing it. But enough chit chat, pics.!
I have no clue where i left of, and i dont wanna post 35 pics here. I am sure you all can find my flickr pages by now, so i will just toss a few random pics up.
And now some pics i like form other pornstars.! Lets call it my personal pick.
I have been neglecting this blog again as usual. One of the causes is that i am close to being blind again atm, i have serious issues seeing black letters on a white background, so i'd like to appologize upfront for typo's and gibberish. Nothing serious though, for those of you who dont know me that well, i was born with cataract. SO 4 years ago they replaced the troubled lenses in my eyes, but a common thing after cataract surgery is something we call after-cataract here. Your sight gets foggy again, but thats easily fixed with a laser. So thats what they gonna do to me next week, burn a hole in it and tadaaaa, i should be as good as new again. And this whole thing is als the reason i am not taking much pictures atm, i cant see what i am doing, and i dont want to expose anyone to that, lol.
I did manage to take a few, but mostly because i felt i had to. I will see what they look like next week i guess, lol. And maybe i can get back to making movies again too. SO what do i do all day on SL then, if i am half blind? Well, i have my SL set to a black background with white letters, and the font on huge, So i can figure most of it out. It does make me dead tired though, thank god there is voice, and thats whay i am using mostly during the day when i can when i am working at Wilde Girlz.
Yes your awesome bitch is shaking her delicious ass again on stage, and loving it. I have been dacing since i signed up, and its something i really miss when i am not doing it. But enough chit chat, pics.!
I have no clue where i left of, and i dont wanna post 35 pics here. I am sure you all can find my flickr pages by now, so i will just toss a few random pics up.
And now some pics i like form other pornstars.! Lets call it my personal pick.
M3
Purple eye
Psycho
Chandi by M3
Till next time!!











