Happy sunday everyone!

As i am waking up, drinking my coffee i am browsing through Flickr to see what nice pictures will catch my eye today. The first one is a pic by Bill Ryker the model is Margarita Blanco ( I hope its Blanco and not Bianco, if i effed your name up, let me know, i cant really see the letters that well atm, lol)


The next pic is one by Thorn Arisen, who in my opinion really makes some nice pictures, Might wanna have a look at his flickr, just click his name.


In case you wonder where i pull the pictures from, it's not one specific group, i pul the pics from all over Flickr really. Maybe i should make a special group? I dunno, there are so many already, and this works too.

Ok, next picture, one made by Ivori Faith. I think we all know Ivori, and i choose this picture because its different.


And this is a pic by Lamia's Studio. I like butterflies, thats why i picked it ;-P


And the last pic for today, A [ic by my friend Nakuru Bergamasco. WHy this picture? :et's face it, it's the truth in a lot of cases, lol. I will never understand why guys choose to walk around as a tripod on SL, if they were hung like that in RL, girls would run screaming "Oh hell no, keep that thing away from me!" as soon as they dropped their pants, and its not very handy for taking pics ormaking moves either, it tends to stick out when its knee-length. But besides that, its just a funny picture imo.


Have a great Sunday!

♥ Ayara