Much needed update!

Since SL refuses us to log in, I figured I'd make myself useful and do a much much needed update on this blog thing again. I don't know why I dislike this so much, I mean, I write a column for Busted, but I do.

I did many pics since the last one, if you wanna see them all, I suggest you follow my Flickr lol. But I will put some onhere too, for those of you who still don't have a Flickr account.

So where to beging..

Let's do some party pics, since mine never seem to make it to the Pornstars Blog *sticks tongue out*

Thursday the 15th of May we had a party at my beach again, with DJ Nakuru, and while I was hosting the party, I was taking pics and edit them at the same time. Not sure I will do that again, lol, but they turned out nice I think.

Party Pics 15 May 2014

















And since I am too lazy right now to download and post other pictures, just look at my Flickr if you are curious. Now I think it's time I take my pretty pixels to the club I work, Synnsual. Yes boys, you can come and admire me on stage again, lol. And in my mornings I even do voice as well. Although I have to say I am not much around lately, some of you might have noticed I am more asleep than I am awake lately, but before you all start to worry, I am having some things checked this thursday, and I wouldn't be me if I was worrying, so you guys and dolls do the same. As long as I know nothing, I am fine! Right?

Till the next update (prolly somewhere in August, hahaha!)

Ayara