Update

God, I know, I keep promising to update this thing regularly, but I just cant seem to get around to keeping it  up to date. I've been a bit busy. Writing for Busted, taking pics, doing RL, my long lost husband-to-be returned to SL, and so on. So instead of typing a massive amount of text here, I will just post some pics and links.






And you know how it works by now, wanna see all the pics? Look at my flickr pages.

And for those of you who dont read BUSTed Magazine, here my contribution to January's edition.

Sexxx Sells.

Does it? Oh hell yes it does, just look around you. Now why does sex sell? I think it is because it's part of the human nature. We looove sex, in various ways and forms. Some are heavily into Vanilla sex, other may have more dark desires, but no matter how you toss and turn it, we love sex. And good we do, cause it's how we make sure we continue to exist. But it's more, it's about feeling wanted, loved, interaction, and it just feels damn good to have an orgasm. On SL most of my activities involve a form of sex. I can be looking for new furniture (personally I dont find them very interesting if I can't have sex on it), doing an erotic picture. I even have sex in mind when I shop for clothes. It's always there in the back of my mind, lurking, just waiting to get out. And why not. It's fun to do and a good exercise at the same time.
Not everyone is like that though. Some people are in denial when it comes to sex and SL. I have been kicked out of a hunt-group once because my shop is on adult land. The owner did not want to be associated with "people like us". And when I asked her what she meant by that, she went on about people who go to adult land are deranged perverts who only come on SL to get laid. You can imagine my reaction. I told her I had never met such a narrow sighted prejudice prude like her, and sent her SL husband my condolences. Poor guy, I felt so sorry for him. I guess sex doesn't sell for everyone, but i am pretty sure her hunts would be a lot better if she included adult land as well. Cause sex sells!
Just look at the clothes on SL. It's harder to find a PG outfit than to find one that shows off your bits and pieces. Bits and pieces do sell well too. And why? Because we need those to have sex, or it looks a bit weird. Like Ken effin Barbie.
What else is there sex connected? Clubs. There is clubs selling sex, and clubs where you can go to have sex with a partner or someone you pick up there. There are dating agencies, companies organizing your wedding, you can get pregnant on SL, dance on poles, we have mesh boobs and asses,  and we have a very active porn community. So everything on SL evolves around sex in a way, and I am not complaining about it. Not at all. Who doesn't love to flirt, watch the perfect man or woman, the perfect breasts, pussies, cocks, have sex on the most amazing places you know you will never get to go to in RL, or do poses you know will hurt your back badly in RL. Or be that famous pornstar? I know for sure that's a thing a lot of us cannot do in RL. I can imagine the stares and looks and whispering at school when I go to pick up my daughter if that was something I did in RL. No thanks. But on SL I can do all that, without having to worry the teacher might have seen or even worse, the next door neighbour.
And now, for people like you and me, they have put one and one together in the SeXXX Sells event, everything we always dreamed about or wanted will be there. Clothing, furniture, photographers, pornstars, poses, you name it, they have it. Everything you need to enhance your SLexlife and your SL experience will be there. Will I be there? I bet ya. Will that hunt-group owner be? I doubt it, but it would not surprise me if her husband comes and has a look. Cause we all know sex Sells...

xox Ayara