Happy 2014 everyone!!

I know, I know, I am a bit late... As usual. But better late then sorry right? The last 2 weeks I have been enjoying a bit of an Xmas Vacation, kid at home, big kid too, so that made me more or less PG-ish. And what does Aya do when she is PG-ish? Yes, she makes stuff. And this time I made some skins, with Lola Tango/Mirage and Phat Azz Appliers. And tanlines! People seem to like my tanlines, so these skins come in 2 versions, with and without tanlines. And a cleavage option, and a landingstrip or not.









So, its 2014. Do i have any new year resolutions? No. Well, maybe 1. I will try and make more pics and movies. But I dont want to repeat myself all the time, thats why i dont overflow the Market with pics of myself. I can see you people get bored "Oh, its her again". And i dont want that to happen, lol.

But i did start a new career on SL. Career is a big word, but i am doing something now i would have never pictured myself doing. Busted magazine changed owners, and now yours truly is one of the new staffmembers, and not as a model or photographer, no, i finally get to be my normal me, sharp, blunt, opinionated, and get away with it! LOL. Just read the magazine, you will see what i mean. If you dont have a copy, go either to my store, i have a vendor there, or ask me and i will be happy to throw you a copy of January's issue.

What else is there to mention? I became an SL mommy. Yes, you are reading that right. I have a son now on SL, a little guy named Maxis Kristian Sparta, after his daddy Maxis Sparta. And since he was born on December 25, Kristian seemed a fitting name.



I dont have any juicy stuff to mention atm, or to show, so till next time sexy people!
Have a very good 2014 everyone!

xox Ayara