Hottie Magazine

Whoops, sorry, I know, I have been slacking again. Will promise to do better, but yeah, you have heard that before, lol.
Miss Pink just has been busy doing all sorts of things, and as you all know, Blogging is one of the last things that come to mind here. But but, what was it I have been so busy with? Well, lot's of stuff. I made a picture or 2, worked on boots, and been asked to write a column for an SL magazine, been bugging the Hotties for 2 weeks for pictures, my long lost man returned to SL so I am very busy looking like a beached whale as well lately..





 Here the PG Xmas card of Max & me, we're working on an X-rated version as well, but i didnt get to taking pics yet.. Had to miss him for a while so we are making up for lost hours atm, lol



Now, what was i working on that i needed to bug the Hotties fro 2 weeks for pics? Well, this. Our very own Hottie Magazine... Just click the "EXPAND" button to see in full screen..



Hope you all will enjoy!

xox Ayara