Car trouble ft Nakuru Bergamasco


Ofcourse my car had to break down in a bad part of town. The engine turned off, and since i have no clue about cars and how they work, let alone fix them, i was in trouble. This wasnt the best neighbourhood in town to get stuck at. I looked around, no one there. One part of my was relieved, but how on earth was i to get out of here now? Then i heard shuffeling feet behind me, i turned around and saw this big guy standing there, covered in tattoos.

 I collected all my courage, didnt want him to see i was affraid, and said hello. 
"Whats the trouble lil missy?" he asked in a dark voice. "My car quit on me, and i cant get it to start again" i replied, hoping my voice sounded firm. "I see. Lucky for you i know a thing or 2 about cars, let me try it for you" he said, and i nodded, praying he didnt mean he knicked them for a living. So he sat behind the wheel, turned the key and tried.


Nothing. The car played dead again. He grumbled, banged a fist on the steering wheel and what do you know, the damned thing started. "Jump in lil girl, i will being you to a better part of town" he said, and i did. Part of me found this dark stranger very attractive, and i was grateful for his help, so i leans to him and gave him a kiss on the lips. "Thank you" i whispered, my lips brushing against his as i spoke the words softly. He grinned at me "And how grateful are you exactly? and i could feel a big hand on my right breast, softly squeezing the flesh. 


My nipple perked up under his touch "Feels like you are very grateful to me" he whispered circling the little hard nub, while he unzipped his pants with his other hand. And then he grabbed my neck, pushed me down to his big fat erection, and my lips parted. I slowly slid them over his throbbing piece of meat, till i gagged in his full length, and began to bob my head, sucking every rockhard inch.


He grabbed my hair again and pulled me away. I looked at him, not understanding, but he just grinned and got out of the car, sat down on the hood. His fat cock fully erect, and he summoned me to him again. My fingers grabbed his fat piece of meat, and started to milk him, slowly at first, but picking up speed quickly. I could hear him moan, his breathing was getting heavier when i leaned down, and sank my teeth in his throbbing cockhead teasingly.




 "Fuck, you are one tempting lil bitch, arent you?" he grunted, and he pushed me off him, leaned against the car "Grab those big tits, i wanna fuck them". I did as he wanted, placed my hands against my boobs, and pushed them around his fat cock. He started to thrust up, i parted my lips and sucked on his throbbing cockhead every time it popped up between my boobs. I could taste his precum, and i started to wish he would just thrust hat fat cock inside my pussy, wanting to feel every inch by now. 


As if he could read my mind he picked me up and turned me around, and kicked my feet apart. I could just grab the hood of the car when he slammed his full throbbing length inside me, making me cry out. Not because it hurted, but because it was just what i needed. I moaned feeling his sac slap against me as he thrusted in hard, his fat cock deep inside me, my pussywalls clinging onto him, wet but warm and tight, his big hands on my hips, pulling me back every thrust he made.


 I was so wet fucking noises echoed in the dark tunnel, mixed with low grunts and moans. "Fuck yes, dont stop please" i begged, he felt so good, every violent thrust in making me cry out for more, i could feel myself speed up to a massive orgasm, my pussy spasming around his cock, and he felt that too. "Are you going to cum on my cock lil one?" he grunted, then stopped thrusting "Not yet" he grinned, leaving me all frustrated there for a second. "I will tell you when" he smirked, sliding his hand down between my thighs. He started circling my throbbing clit with his thumb, making it even worse for me.


I inhaled deeply, bit my bottom lip, my pussy clenched around his cock, i was just seconds away from exploding. He pulled his hips back, and thrust his fat cock in hard. I wanted to cry out, but i heard him behind me "Not yet". My legs began to tremble, i begged "please?", not sure how much longer i could last. "Not yet" he said again, his thumb now circling my clit faster. I clawed the car, began to shake, my pussy spasming around his cock, getting tighter and tighter, and then he started to thrust in again, hard, fast, and he growled "Now lil slut", and i cried out, came so fucking hard on his cock it almost hurted
 


 "Good girl" he grinned and pulled his fat cock out of my dripping cunt, pushed me down on my knees and looked down at me, jerking his shiny wet cock. "Open your mouth" he grunted, i did, and the second i parted my lips and stuck my tongue out i heard him growl, and felt his thick cum hit my face, my tongue, jet after jet.



 When he was done he looked at me again, i was licking my lips "You're a good little girl", and pulled me on my feet again "I think its time i drove you home". He picked me up, put me on the passengers seat and got behind the wheel, then pulled me over for a kiss, started the engine. He looked at me, winked "So what you wanna do next week babe? The harbour. The docs office?" I smiled back "I dont know yet babe" and leaned against his shoulder "lets go home now, i'm tired".




Special thanks to Nakuru Bergamasco.


Hope you enjoyed the little story. I had trouble with Flickr, so the pics arent there yet, bt they will be soon i hope.

xox Ayara