HUSTLED.
Sundaymorning, i came home from work. It had been a bad shift, i didnt get much tips, and was worried, the rent was due, and i didnt make enough to cover that. While i walk onto my driveway, lost in thoughts, i almost tripped over something. I looked down "what the fuck, Woozer?". I poked him with my shoe, no reaction so i poked harder.
Then my eyes caught an interesting sight, a briefcase, with a lot of cash in it.
Quickly i went from poking him to slowly sliding my foot up his inner thigh, and places my heel on the bulge in his pants. I wiggles my toes, pressed down a little, and yes, something seemed to wake up, and Woozer did too.
"Hey darling, what are you doing on my driveway" I asked him, but he was so effin pissed, he could hardly reply to my question. My foot was still teasing him, i could feel his cock grow in his pants, and i heard him moan softly.
He could barely stand so he leaned against the lamppost, and i didnt hesitate to pull his pants down. I crouched in front of him, grabbed his fat cock and closed my fingers tight around it. slowly began to move my hand up and down. I could hear him moan again, and i leaned in, pressed a tender kiss on the quivering tip. Precum leaked out, i licked it up, and wrapped my lips tight around his throbbbing cock, started sucking, slowly moving my tight lips over every rockhard inch.
I let him pop out, slapped his cock against my lips, my cheeks, dragged my tongue down over the underside, and sucked on his balls, licked my way up again, and then he managed to grab my head "I want you Pinkie" he grunted in a low voice. He pushed me onto the hood of his car, i spread my thighs, and he didnt waste any time, slammed his big fat cock right into my tight fuckhole and started thrusting.
All this time i had one eye on the briefcase, this could be the solution to my little rent problem, and as pissed as Woozer was, he would not even remember he stopped by my house. He turned me around, pushed me over the hood and drove his throbbing meat into my tight cunt again, thrusting hard. I could feel his balls slap against my clit, heard him grunt in my ear.
Then he suddenly pulled his cock out, grabbed me again and turned me around. I looked up at him, he started jerking "I wanna shoot my cum on your pretty face Pinkie" he said out of breath, and as he spoke, his head jerked back, and he shot his hot sticky load on my face.
When he was done he sat down again, still drunk, but tired now as well, and he passed out. So i grabbed the suitcase and got the rent taken care off...
Thnx Woozer *grins*
ALL PICS DONE BY WOOZER- OEM
Thank you babe, you do great work!






