Studs of SL: Tosh Fitzcarraldo
What?! Another post from miss Pink? In the same week? OMG!! Yeah yeah, i dont know whats happening to me either *checks pulse*, i guess i have just been a good girl and got my lazy ass off my desk chair to make some pics. Someone i have been wanting to do something with is Tosh. I think we all know him. But we never gotten around to do anything, so when he popped up in my office, i grabbed his di.., ehm, my chance and got him to pose with me. I didnt exactly need to twist his arm though. I am beginning to like my office more and more, why didnt i put one up 2 years ago? This will not be the last set coming from my office, i promise!
Y'all know the drill by now, i will post a few pics here, and if you want to see them all, look on Flickr. Link to the right of this post. Yus, i am still lazy when it comes to puttung letters down on a website.
Testing to see if the water was any good. I Need to know what i serve my guests!
Checking if Tosh's equipment is still working properly
His turn to test if my gear is still in proper working order
Testing the walls stability by pushing it hard
Checking the avarage shooting range of SL Pornstuds so i know where to have them cumming if i dont want to redecorate the walls weekly.
I think the office past this set of tests, but i have to do a hell of a lot more. So if you want to help me test? Pay me a visit in the office!




