Rocco 

aka Mr V aka VanHelsing Svoboda


Rocco paid me a visit at my office. I hadnt seen him for a while, and its always nice to see an old friend again. For those of you who arent that long active yet in SL porn, Rocco earned his stripes in porn already. He just took a break, and is now ready to get back in action. I have the pics to show you he is!!



Did i mention i loooove men with bodyhair already? Just look at him *RAWR*





I can tell you, he still got what it needs *grins*. As usual, whole set on my flickr again, just click the link on the right.

Dirty Diva's

Seems i missed Envy and Keeley visiting my office. I was probably asleep or something. It was good to see they didnt travel all the way for nothing, and tested my desk on strength and wobbly-ness. And it explained how my desk could be stained when i walked in the next morning, i didnt understand, thought Rock left some residu there when he visited me on that busy morning and yelled at my cleaning guy. Yes, i have a cleaning guy, i make him walk around with just an apron, and if he cleans well,he gets rewarded. I guess i owe him an appology now and a BJ...


Till next time!!

Hugz, Ayara