My first pic for Studs of Porn and blogpost
Yeah yeah, we all know how much i love to blog, and now i have 2, lol. Oh well, maybe it will grow on me. I did my first pic today for the Studs of Porn Blog. And a pic ofcourse. Was a bit of a hassle getting guys to ose for some odd reason, timezones can suck at times.
Hey there Studs and drooling Stud lovers! Yup, i have been a good girlie and did my first pic for Studs of Porn. I decided to finally get myself an office, and i am putting it to good use, hehe. So here an impression of a typical day at the office of PINK PRODUCTIONS *grins*, starring Rock, Nakuru, Tosh, Elroy and last but not least, Scooby. I cant wait for tomorrow, i might even go to work early (and leave late yes)..
