I'm baaaa-aaaaack!!!


Yush, the pink Barbie has made it back safely from vacation! Glad to be back to my usual no good on SL, hehe. I missed you lot! Vacation is very nice, but it was good to come home and sit on my divingboard with my feet in the water.


And i have been busy. Well, i did 1 shoot. A long overdue one with Logan O'Leary. I know i know, i have like a million other overdue ones to do, but i promise, one day i will get to you as well, i just dont know when yet.
The shoot is on my FLICKR, just click if you want to see them there, but for those of you who dont have a Flickr account, here they are!































 He was a joy to work with ;-) And i think the pics came out pretty well. Oh, and if you wondering why I have a slight belly, for those of you who dont know yet, i am pregnant.

Till next time!

Huggzzz, 

Ayara