Appologies!
I know, i know, i did it again. This Blogging thing will never be something i enjoy i'm affraid. Where did i leave off last time? Uhm.. I should organize myself and have like a "Blogday" i think. Hmm, the chain pic was the last one, i am sooooo behind.
Since that pic i did a couple of myself laying in a pond wishing the sun would come out in RL as well.
After this one Hoobs came up with a nice idea for the Hotties to make a pic with kiss on it, like a signed picture.
Daddy
Who is Ayara's Daddy? I know some of you are guessing, some even asked me who that guy on the pictures is. And with my name change some of you might have put 1 and 1 together. Yes, its Maxis Sparta.
He is also the father of my unborn pixel child. Mhm, miss Pink is preggers. I know i always had a severe pixel baby allergy, but sometimes you meet someone who makes you see things in a different perspective.
Hottie of the Month May.
Hoobs left me a notecard, and when i read it i sw that to my surprise i was Hottie of the month May! Thank you all for the views on the Hotties blog. I got me a nice award and a cheque! Thank you Hoobs!!
Graham.
Finally Graham and me got together for some fun and pics! Long overdue, i know. We had some fun on my new and improved beach.
PPPC
Pppc, wtf is that i hear you all think. Some of you will have had a groupinvite, to the Pink Productions Party Central, aka PPPC. As i mentioned earlier, i deleted my huge prim eating mansion, and put my old house on my sim. I also added a tiki hut club kinda building, a greedy table and a pool, and some more beach themed furniture. I am not home a lot, so i decided to open the land up and let people have fun there. I might even go host parties. Only thing is, my land only holds 20 people, but if everyone tips the tip heads (the easter island heads all over the place), i might be able to get me a full sim. Thats the ultimate goal ofcourse, but till then this homestead has to do. I think it looks nice, i know i like the place. You just have to check it out i guess.
xox Ayara

















