Newsflash!!


Ok, i admit it, been neglecting my BLOG again. Do i do that on purpose? I dunno, maybe i do. I just dont have that much to say i guess, lol. So what have i been up to since my last post? *Quickly reads what she posted last*..uhm,  did some pics, some guys, made a movie or 2.

Evinae Quivers asked me to be in a movie, and ofcourse i said yes. She partnered me with Wezo, and we had a very hot date at the Cinema. Evi got to entertain Ruff Brocco, and while she did that, she caught it all on tape as well. I snapped some shots, link to movie under those.




















Casting Calls!!


Mhm, i cried out for guys!! And some did react to me! Think its time i started working on casting series again, easier to pull off and i like to give new faces a change. So guys, dolls, dont be shy, hit me up, join my group. My new laptop allows me to be more flexible, so i can make more naughty stuff!!

MadMax Upshaw


He is one that reacted, and with him being my neighbour country wise it wasnt too hard to get our timeschedules matching. He told me this was his first real porn shoot, so i was gentle and didnt pull out the whips, chains, pliers and blowtorch. Can see the whole shoot on Flickr.







Drake Galicia


Drake was so kind to help me test my laptop after i just got it. Still had to take care of some problems, gotto love windows 8, but i think i have most under control now. I tp-ed him to my special play skybox (lol) to enjoy some bathtime.


Invaded Privacy


We finally did it!! After talking about it for weeks we (Falcon, Rachel, WOLF & lil old me) we got together and shot the film. I am still not sure what to call them, is it a film, movie, or maybe just clips? Anyways, we got together, i filmed. The poses we did some time ago, so no worry about that, just hop balls and tadaaa!
I ended up with like 27 GB of material, so i consider it a miracle i managed to get it down to 19 minutes!!
I know, i know, some people think that is too long, but there is no way in hell i can show what i want to show in 5 minutes. Sorry.
Oh, and to all you haters. I am honoured you take the time to log into SL Porntube, look my movie up and rate it 1 star. Thats quite an effort you put in for someone you dont like. LOL. Falcon loved it, so did WOLF, i am pleased with it, all that counts.
Here a few screenshots i posted on Flickr, and if you want to see the film, just click on the embedded version after the pics.












Invaded Privacy 


starring Falcon, Rachel, WOLF & Ayara