Happy Monday!!


As you all know, blogging is NOT one of my fav things to do. Simply because i cant imagine people being interested in what i have to say here, lol. I could easily fill page after page, people who know me well know i can talk/type 90 minutes in an hour easily.  I just dont find myself interesting enough to do that on a blog i guess. Thats why i stick to posting pics usually.

I have my new laptop, still having some issues getting windows 8 to love the Firestorm viewer, but i am slowly getting there. Last night i went to Teqi's, was there for some time and i didnt crash. I was running shadows and the whole shebang, on high graphics settings, so i guess we can call that a success. I dont like ultra for some reason, bright. But when FS decides to do the poofies on me, i can switch to the Niran viewer. Thats a viewer i like a lot, just wish they would implement the FS and phoenix layout.

Ok, i did pics. I finally had the guts to say hello to DavesD, and he was so kind to help me out posing for a picture. I was dying to give my new laptop a go at that, on the Nirans viewer, but a) There wasnt much people online and b) Believe it or not, miss Pink is rather shy when it comes to asking people to pose with/for her. I always think people are busy, and dont want to interrupt...