Happy friday everyone!

And i know, i know, way overdue again. I have been busy though, did a shoot, posed a bit here and there, worked at my dancing job, spent time my man, made shoes, the works! Got me the new Tango's, and man, i do love them i must say! Applied my own skin, and yes, with the right WL settings, they are seamless!


See what i mean? Only thing that would be cool, and that i miss is like some options like attaching a chain to your nipples, but thats me, and a pair of xcite nipples solved that problem. Daddy can chain his little dirty slut down now, lol. I think, still need to test that actually....
Oh well, i am sure we will get around to do that *grins*

What else..

Woozer (Original Equipment)

Oh, i posed for a quick set with Woozer, was cooking dinner at the same time, so a lot of "brb's. I so hate that, but at times its inevitable. Where is that "busy" button for RL when you need it huh? But he made some really nice pics! I like his work. Have a look!




I still need my own spot on his Flickr i saw, but after a little searching i found the pics he did of me, lol.

Issac


This new lad i ran into, uhm..where was it again? Was it at Heaven N Hell? I forgot, but he wanted to take his first steps in porn, asked me if he had what it takes. So nice and sweet as i am, i invited him over and gave him a go. He did quite well actually, young, eager, and fun to be around, he made me laugh.
Pics!!







In case you people still have no clue where to find the full shoots: My Flickr

Oh, one last picture, stumpbled upon it in my pics file. Nice shop, check it out, and dont forget to join their group, and hit the "past gifts" sign..i did, and i got 17 (!) extra boxes to unpack, and all nice!!! WHat shop you ask? VOOH designs! I so hope i spelled that right, lol



I am affraid that was all folks, i need to run off to town to get groceries!

Toodles!!

Ayara