Shae & Jamezz
Hi everyone! Yeah yeah, i know, this post has been long overdue, but i am so freaking busy atm, sowwy!
I decided to work for Heaven N Hell again. Actually that was Shae's fault, she got me back there. And its ice to be dancing on stage, on laps and doing special stuff up in the air there again *grins*
I did manage to get 2 people to appear in front of my cam though! My old friend Jamezz Doulton decided to show his face again on SL, so i grabbed him for a quick shoot. And i got Shae to pose with me.
The rest of my time i have been busy working on mesh boots, mesh shoes, and a mesh me.
Time for pics!
Hi everyone! Yeah yeah, i know, this post has been long overdue, but i am so freaking busy atm, sowwy!
I decided to work for Heaven N Hell again. Actually that was Shae's fault, she got me back there. And its ice to be dancing on stage, on laps and doing special stuff up in the air there again *grins*
I did manage to get 2 people to appear in front of my cam though! My old friend Jamezz Doulton decided to show his face again on SL, so i grabbed him for a quick shoot. And i got Shae to pose with me.
The rest of my time i have been busy working on mesh boots, mesh shoes, and a mesh me.
Time for pics!







