Happy humpday everyone ;-)
I just saw this shoot gets featured on The Pornstars
CLick here to see the full post and the other "goodies" on "the Pornstars" BLOG
Sixx & Ansa Jewel (Ansariel Hiller)
Yeah yeah, i told you all i was going to be back in business, and yup, i did 2 shoots yesterday! Yes, 2!
I made a call for a male and a female in my group, and Ansa Jewel didnt take long to react, and for the guy part, Sixx volunteerd. So i had them both on my beach at noon SLT, and this is the results:
Wanna see the whole set i did of these two yummies?
Jamezz Doulton
But but but, before i did this shoot, i squeezed in a quickie with my old pal Jamezz Doulton, who decided to log on again sinvce his RL let him yesterday. I worked with Jamezz before (see older Flickr sets), and h was happy to assist me with this quick shoot. I wanted to know if my laptop could take somewhat decent pics, since i messed with it again. My kick ass PC is occupied a lot, cant set it to "owner" only sadly, plus i dont feel like explaining what "mom is doing", so if i can take pics on my laptop, that would be very useful!
And this is how it turned out.
Thats all for today folks, so much work to do still! And you see, it pays off to join Pink Productions, it is where i look first when i need models..
Lurv ya all!! Ayara







